DESTINY INDUCED INTERPRETERS OF DREAMS
These are men and women sent along ones path ways in life to help us define or discover your destiny. They are men that are higher than us. You either call them your prophet or mentor or spiritual father.
- Gideon would have died in the cave but for the angel who came to open his eyes to who he was and what he could do (Judges 6: 12 – 14)
- It was Elijah that defined the destiny of Elisha to him (1 kings 19: 19-21).
- If Peter had not met Jesus, he would have died as Simeon the reed and a struggling fisherman (John 1:42, Luke 5: 5-10).
- You need someone ahead of you to unfold to you your real identity and guide you into its realisation or
- you need a revelation from God or from His word
- or discovery from His word
The unfolding of Gods plan for a mans life and the pursuit of it is the beginning of a great future. This is because you can never become a star until you operate within the scope of Gods plan for your life.
Whether you are introduced, or you received a revelation or you have made a discovery, YOU NEED ACTION:
Why? 1 Samuel 2:3
- Our dispositions and actions reach God, just like your words.
- You cannot look poor and expect to become rich.
- You cannot look sick and be healthy.
- You cannot look cheated and expect to be favoured.
- Until you act success, you will never become successful.
AS FAR AS OUR DESTINIES ARE CONCERENED, REVELATION INSPIRED ACTIONS TOUCH HEAVEN AND PROVOKE SUPERNATURAL MANIFESTATIONS; SEE WHAT HANNAH DID IN 1 Sam 1:18.
SHE HAD NOT MET HER HUSBAND AND WAS NOT YET PHYSICALLY PREGNANT, BUT SHE MANIFESTED A WINNING ACTION!
Actions of this nature attract:
- Attention of heaven
- Ministry of angels
- Assistance of men
- Help from unusual sources
God weighs actions and it’s the weight of your action that determines the response you get from heaven (James 2:17 -18)
Destiny means destination. Where you are gong to end is determined by what you are doing today; so act well, and you will live well, Amen.